10% discount for each person when booked together.
Botox is a wrinkle relaxing treatment, able to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. By using small needles, the skin is treated using Botulinum toxin injections. This is a minimally invasive treatment, and it works by blocking nerve impulses, creating a smoother appearance.
- Forehead lines
- Frown lines-used to prevent deep furrows when frowning.
- Laughter line wrinkles
- Under eye wrinkles-used to soften the ‘bulge’ that can be created when smiling
- Eyebrow lift
- Bunny lines-used to relax the muscles at the top of the nose to prevent wrinkles and stop the ‘scrunching’ of the nose
- Nasal flaring
- Smokers lines- to prevent the fine lines created when pursing the lips together
- Gummy smile – used to relax the muscle that causes the lip to lift too high when smiling
- Tight neck bands- used to relax the vertical neck muscles that look like bands on the neck
- Excessive sweating in the underarms, feet and hands
IS IT SAFE?
When you enquire about wrinkle relaxing treatment with us, we ask you to go through a consultation to fully understand your needs. This is undertaken every time, as there may be options that suit you better. If we decide that Botox is suitable then the treatment is undertaken by Angela or Kath, our qualified experts. The effects of treatment vary depending on the person, but the treatment is perfectly safe.
If agreed upon, Botox is able to target the following areas:
- Forehead Frontalis Muscle Creates Wrinkles and Lines
- Glabellar Frown Lines Corrugator and Procerus Muscles Create Vertical and Horizontal Frown Lines between the Eyebrows and across the Nose
- Eyes Orbicularis Oculi Muscle Creates Crows Feet Lines Surrounding the Eyes
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Starting from £80. Quote given at consultation (either telephone or in person)